Transfer Policies

If you transfer units from another institution such as a community college make sure that you have an official transcript sent to the University of Arizona.  We encourage community college transfers to complete the associates degree for transfer to University to ensure that general education requirements are fullfilled. 

You can determine course equivalency between all Arizona community colleges and UA courses by using the course equivalency guide.

          You can use the UA-Pima CC consortium agreement to combine units between the two schools to make up your full time enrollment of 12 units.  If you are a WUE                student you cannot use this agreement and must have 12 units at the UA each semester.  Some financial aid and scholarships may not allow you to use the consortium agreement.  Check with the Financial Aid Office before filling out the paperwork.

The consortium agreement is not the same as dual enrollment.


University of Arizona College of Engineering