Declaring a Minor

To declare a minor, come to the Office of Academic Affairs in the Engineering Building, Room 200, and complete the declaration of a minor form.

       Afterwards, you can come to Mines Building, Room 229 and set up an appointment to talk with a faculty advisor about any questions you may have or                classes to take in the future.

University of Arizona College of Engineering